NET LIFE LCDO® Mortgage and Financing eApplication Coming NEXT!
WHAT IS A NET LIFE LCDO® Mortgage and Financing?
A NET LIFE LCDO® is the commercial mortgage and commercial financing of the future.
“L-C-D-O” is the acronym for Life Collateralized Debt Obligation (LCDO®).
A NET LIFE LCDO® is a commercial mortgage or commercial financing which is secured by:
- (1.) Real Estate or other such value-sustainable assets, and
- (2.) A Guarantee (such as a Life Insurance Policy, or other styled guarantees)
A NET LIFE LCDO® Mortgage only requires a value-sustainable asset and a secondary guarantee for which to secure.
A NET LIFE LCDO® Mortgage does not require:
- Credit Scores
- Credit Checks
- Credit History
- Tax Returns
- Legal History
- Foreclose/Bankruptcy/Divorce History
MUCH LIKE THE NET LIFE LCMO® Residential Product:
- A NET LIFE LCDO® Mortgage is a commercial mortgage or commercial financing that is collateralized (secured or guaranteed) only by the asset(s) and fully paid-up additional collateral 100% provided by NET LIFE Financial.
- A NET LIFE LCDO® Mortgage is a revolutionary product used to secure conventional-styled commercial mortgage or commercial financing in a very unique way.
- A NET LIFE LCDO® is strategically made-up of everyday, commonly used and consumer-trusted financial products.