The Basic Difference Between "M" and "D":
- “M” is for “MORTGAGE”...
- “D” is for “DEBT”...
LCMO® "M" Basics:
- An LCMO® is a Residential Mortgage Product
- It is a 30 Year Amortized Mortgage Fixed at 4.5%
- From Application to Closing = 15 Days Average
- Credit Score or Legal History is NOT a Factor
- There are NO Down Payment Requirements
- Easy Online NET LIFE eApplication Process
LCDO® "D" Basics:
- An LCDO® is a Commercial Finance Product
- Can be used for Short or Long Term Purposes
- An LCDO® can be used with Various Types of Assets
- Developer, Mfg., Tech., Const., & Other Programs
- Application Process Time Varies by Complexity
- Industry Standard Underwriting Costs may Apply
NET LIFE Provides Solutions for all Finance and Investment Needs:
Questions? Call from Anywhere in the World! We Speak: EN, SP, FR, IT, GR, D, CHN, JAP, RUS.
Ask a NET LIFE Specialist -7 days a week from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST